The high-powered world of real estate sales can be a rewarding one. It’s perfect for those who have a can-do spirit, great people skills and love the reward that comes with helping others ensure their financial future by investing in land, one of the surest commodities known to man. However, a firm, honest handshake can only take a salesman so far. Even the best need a good base of potential customers, or “leads.” Sometimes, Mitch & Murray are hesitant to give out the good ones to just anyone, regardless of seniority.
- If steps 1-3 do not work, then you are not closing the cocksucker. Or if the leads- wait a second- maybe the leads are weak. That is what is fucked here, not you. If I- no, that is not what I said. You wait. Wait until after hours.
- Get into Williamson’s office.
- Go to his safe. Break it open and get them. The leads. The leads that are in his safe. The Glengarry leads.
- Take them across the street to- yes, across the street, that’s what I’m saying- you take them across the street and you sell them to Jerry Graff. He’ll pay- he goes out and buys. He pays for the leads. Clean. He paid two thousand for that fucking list of nurses.
- Do not- listen, to me- do not fuck this up. If you do, we are fucked, do you hear me? There’s no- you are in this too deep. Even reading this, you’re an accessory by- yes, you are- there are consequences. Everything has consequences.
- Make sure that you have what it takes. Do you have it? What it takes. It’s important to have it. This thing.
- Try the Nyborgs one more time.
- Do not bring up your daughter. Fuck you.
- If this does not pan out, I know a man who deals in rare coins. He can do the- yes, it’s a sure thing.